WHAT ORIS OFFERS
Our Certified Team Coaches (ORSCC / ICF) design specific Team Dynamics according to the Needs and Challenges of the Companies, following the Methodology ICF approved.
Each Project is designed and carried out strategically to meet targeted outcomes
We coach the Relationship between Team members in a company in order to:
- Align them with the company priorities and objectives
- Empower their performance as a Team
- Work on Company Strategic Action Plans
Team Workshop programs (tailor-made)
- Personal Branding & Self Awareness
- Team Alignment
- Change impact
- Vision, Mission, Values
- Best & Worst Scenario
- Action Plans
WHAT IS TEAM COACHING
Research shows that individual performance is far more dependent on the TEAM ENVIROMENT than had previously been thought. Moreover, high individual performance by one or more people in a team doesn’t necessarily lead to high performance overall – indeed, sometimes the opposite may be the case.
TEAM COACHING has emerged in recent decades as a practical way to apply the principles of coaching to the team as a whole. It enables the team to:
- Develop a climate of psychological safety, conducive to collective learning. Team members learn to have open dialogue, to share concerns and fears and to work with constructive, empathetic challenge. As a result they build deeper levels of trust and higher quality of collaboration.
- Gain greater clarity, coherence and consistency around priorities – what’s most important for the team to achieve collectively. One of the signs that a team is successful in this is that individuals routinely put the team priorities ahead of their own personal task priorities.
- Better understand the processes that underlie how the team works, and identify ways to improve these. Team coaching helps the team question and validate its own assumptions, with the result that radically new ways of working frequently emerge
- Manage all three types of conflict (task, process and relationship) constructively – so that conflict becomes a driver of performance, rather than a barrier.
- Understand and value the contribution each member can make at their best, and how to support each other in creating circumstances, where they can play to their strengths
- Explore the team culture and help it evolve in line with changing environment, while still enabling everyone to retain their personal authenticity
- Increase the level of creativity and innovation
- Manage its reputation within and outside the organization
- Improve the effectiveness of communication, both between team members and with external stakeholders
- Have a stronger sense of shared purpose
- Become more resilient to setbacks
- Adjust its temporal orientation (achieving a better balance between attention to the past, present, near future and long-term future)
If you need to have further information about our training programs or you need a customized course, please contact [email protected]