This service is recommended for:
Leadership Development: for Managers & Middle Managers
Career Development: For those employees that are due to have a career transition due to promotion and / or change in department.
- Ex: from Sales rep to Sales manager
- Ex: from marketing to sales
Outplacement: Help the employee to find another job out of the company
*Note: 8 – 10 sessions are recommended (skype, face-to-face)
- Coaching builds awareness empowers choice and leads to change.
- Coaching supports a person at every level in becoming who they want to be.
- Coaching executives to make better decisions, work better with teams and clarify their goals and values, is an enormous help and can have great impact on themselves their team and the business.
This impact can be measured financially. The focus on coaching executives is to develop their authentic leadership so they can be their best, and develop other leaders in the organisation. There is a balance between the business approach where coaching objectives need to be aligned with organisational and business goals, and coaching the executive as a unique individual, respecting his or her strengths and developing his or her potential.
It is about unlocking a person´s potential to maximise their own performance. It helps to learn by him/herself rather to be trained. Coaching is about enabling individuals to make conciuous decisions and empowering them to become leaders. Great potential leaders may bring the right abilities to their role, but wise ones use coaching to make them stronger.